Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Lansdowne RFC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lansdowne RFC »

Cant argue with that one
Maybe someday he will don the red of Munster
Not sure about that outwide. Would be a tough job replacing John Kelly :lol: ...and besides, the flight of wingers had come to a conclusion. It ended with Ian Dowling. Thankfully Rob Kearney is staying!

Talking about stadia with great atmosphere, has anyone been to Ravenhill? There choice of songs may be antiquated and fall under the classic definition of "Drive-Time Music", but they do a fair rendition of Stand Up For The Ulstermen
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

hehe, just because austin is a legend who wasnt a munsterman... he's outspoken as many great platers are/were. much like R O'g about english rugby, except he bowed down and appologised... austin would have taken on the world with that mouth, theres a joke i heard about him:

pete tom, peter wheeler and austin healy all die and go to heaven, and they are interviewed by god. god says to pete tom "so why should you be let into heaven?" and pete tom says "well, i've guided a succesful club for many years, kept it profitable and moved the game forward", "ok" says god "in you go". next is peter wheeler - god says "why do you think you should be let in?" wheeler replies "well ive been helping guide tigers and england for years, ive played for both and ive helped progress the sport between club and country" "fair enough" says god , next is austin healeys turn, god in the same manore says "so why should i le-" austin interupts, "excuse me god, you're in my chair!"
SkippyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by SkippyTiger »

One factor in the TP stakes is that the pitch appears to slope towards the touchline inside the 22's from about 5 meters inside touch. Obviously I've never been able to measure it myself but has anyone else noticed this?
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Again lol at shedmans comments on the first page.

Showed ya were not push overs and yur not invincible!
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Why visiting teams lose at Thomond!!!

Post by kevf »

outwide wrote:
kevf wrote:
outwide wrote: Kevf I was at WR for the Munster game.Believe me when I tell you its not the same. :shock: :shock:
ah so we have different silence in ireland then... theres me thinking silence was a lack of noise where ever you went.... fancy ireland being different..
Are you going to the game?
If you are you will know what I mean on Saturday.
I presume that is not another jibe about Ireland :?: :( Thought we had moved on from that over the years
now i know what you mean by the silence :lol: :lol: terrifying
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal