Munster fans looking for tickets: Please read first

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Iain
Super User
Super User

Munster fans looking for tickets: Please read first

Post by Iain »

Firstly if you are searching for a ticket please post here rather than us having several different posts from people searching for tickets.

Secondly please be aware that Leicester fans are in the same boat as you in that demand has outstripped supply by cosmic figures. Any spare tickets from our allocation from those who can't go are naturally far more likely to end up with Tigers fans who are travelling anyway (which it goes without saying would be the preference for a Tigers forum).

Thirdly I will reiterate absolutely no tickets are to be traded via this forum for over face value.

Finally Munster fans I really do not think you have a snowball in hell's chance of having much success in your quest for a ticket here.... please don't say I didn't warn you!
Last edited by Iain on Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
who?
Tiger Cub

Post by who? »

1) Yup, I'm looking for a ticket too.
2) Already understood, though in general it can be easier to get tickets from the away allocation since if people cancel at the last minute it may be too late for another away fan to arrange flights & accommodation. It's no surprise that this doesn't seem to apply in Tigers' case, given the size of your support.
3) Genuinely surprised to see people offering over face value here, to be honest! Although obviously lots of tickets are traded at crazy prices, normally they're not quite so open about it!
Finally) If you're not in, you can't win! :wink:

Incidentally, the flags are starting to go up around the province for the game, here's a pic from Limerick (shamelessly stolen from munsterfans.com!):
http://www.munsterfans.com//uploads/ima ... C00024.jpg
wykinstoker1

Tickets for Munster

Post by wykinstoker1 »

Will be travelling next Friday from Birmingham and at the moment watching the match in a pub somewhere. Flights , hotel & car hire booked. If anyone has two tickets then will to pay face value. (Not like the idiot on ebay that is paying £160).
Tigercastben

Post by Tigercastben »

2 tickets for saturdays game available for either a tiger or munster supporter. These 2 are spares and no cash is needed to secure these tickets. My friends brother has the spares in Ireland and will either DHL them or put them at a place of your choice in Limerick etc (Bank,solicitors, etc) In return he is looking to swap for other rugby tickets, 6 nations heineken cup, World Cup etc, no cash offer will be accepted. Please contact Chris Kavanagh on 07941304709.
Please visit us at http://tigerscast.net
desperatedan

Post by desperatedan »

hey also looking for a ticket. screwed over again, been to all games this season but tickets are like chickens teeth over here. so anyway any replies would be grateful.
TO THE BRAVE AND FAITHFUL NITHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
justme

looking for tickets and saying thanks and welcome

Post by justme »

Hey there all u tigers,
Ok id say ur sick of munster fans hijacking your forum but just a few things to say to ye all.
1) Thanks for such a great welcome in welford road on my last visit and also thanks to the man and his young daughter who gave myself and my friend two tickets to the game for nothing....yes nothing real rugby supporters are still out there!!!
2) Thanks to all the leicester supporters who put up with us two in the middleof YOUR next stand and with who we had a great time and a laugh also to chris and his mate for the many many pints in the bar after and to the nice barmaid who gave me here heineken tshirt
3)best of luck to ye all on sat but as a munster supporter i hope ye lose and im sure the feeling on ur side is the same so we are al just doin or duty
and finally ( and i hope this aint to long to be posted) welcome to ireland and to lirick and may the best team (munster) win and if i had a spare ticket or even a ticket at all i would love to repay the kindness of that season ticket holder who brought us into welford road and whos name i never got!!
Anyway if there is sapre tickets let us know and either way enjoy it and at least we can all say we were in a group of rugby teams unlike biaritz and the like!!!!!
IF U CAN READ THIS UR ALIVE SO BE GREATFULL FOR THAT
Tigercastben

Post by Tigercastben »

Both tickets above gone , sorry good luck!!!
Please visit us at http://tigerscast.net
Ozmunsterman

One ticket needed...

Post by Ozmunsterman »

After an excellent trip to Welford Road last year, I'm really savouring tomorrow's game, and looking forward to returning the Tigers fans excellent hospitality.
If anyone has one only spare ticket, I would appreciate the chance to buy it.
Good luck tomorrow, it will be close.
Cheers
Roo

[email protected]