Got my Munster Tickets!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Firesafetydave

Re: MUNSTER GAME

Post by Firesafetydave »

[email protected] wrote:Glad to say that we have got our tickets for the Munster game. Can anyone help me in finding a tigers head hat?
http://www.vixitrix.co.uk/cathats.html

not sure if this is what you are looking for - not official or anything...
Te audire no possum. Musa sapienum fixa est in aura.
Firesafetydave

Post by Firesafetydave »

...or go to the Hull City AFC website as they have proper tiger head hats...

http://www.tiny.cc/W52mE

... but they are out of stock right now :(
Te audire no possum. Musa sapienum fixa est in aura.
wolves tiger

Post by wolves tiger »

:( I'm on the waiting list with Stuart Kirk but not heard a thing, so feeling pretty pessimistic at the moment about getting a ticket. Looks like I'll be watching the game in a pub in Limerick. Is there anybody else out there planning to go without a ticket anyway? If so, any ideas on the best place to watch the game?
It would be disappointing not to get a ticket, but still should be a good craic anyway, the Munster fans that have come over to us in recent years have been great fun, so should still be a great weekend!
Rob
cswminty
Tiger Cub

Post by cswminty »

it's a shame that these are so expensive, we could all go as a pack :o

http://www.anniescostumes.com/tiger.htm
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

wolves tiger wrote::( I'm on the waiting list with Stuart Kirk but not heard a thing, so feeling pretty pessimistic at the moment about getting a ticket. Looks like I'll be watching the game in a pub in Limerick. Is there anybody else out there planning to go without a ticket anyway? If so, any ideas on the best place to watch the game?
It would be disappointing not to get a ticket, but still should be a good craic anyway, the Munster fans that have come over to us in recent years have been great fun, so should still be a great weekend!
i would suggest peter clohesstys pub of jerry flannerys pub ( players father owns it )
Shedman is gone. Shedman is gone
tigergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by tigergirl »

tigerstotty - we're on the Manchester flight, same as you. Will see you there! Staying in the Travelodge - a bit further out than some but a decent deal when we booked it and looks to be in quite an attractive location on Galway Bay. Can't wait!!!
Lux Tiger
Tiger Cub

Post by Lux Tiger »

Seems the Travelodge is a popular place and will be over run by Tigers supporters.I'm there as well. Though as I mentioned in another thread they have an 'overbooking' policy like planes, on the basis some people might not show.

I hope I'm not bumped!
KarenB

Post by KarenB »

Still no tickets for us either. We have been Tigers supporters for 17 years and ticket allocations have always been fair. I support the use of waiting lists but - they shoud be open to all to put their names down - it should be publicised on the website and opened to all comers at the same time. We have lost out this time as we were told ticket info is always published on the website and by the time the waiting list was announced on the website it was clearly too late. We have no tickets and with two teenagers and a 10 year old with hotel accommodation flights and no tickets cannot see that 4 nights in Limerick is a particularly attractive proposition - to say nothing of the expense. Yours - very upset.
the don

Post by the don »

Caerlyr Osprey wrote:Me & Mrs Osprey are in the Best Western Perys on Glentworth Street - anyone else staying here or know what its like?
It is not bad.Newly refurbished and slap bang in the City Centre.It is about 75 steps from Jerry Flannerys pub which will be hopping on fri/sat.Enjoy your trip,You are very welcome to Limerick.Cead Mile Fáilte. :D
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

I have an awful confession (for which I will be drummed off this forum for life no doubt!).

Though I was on the waiting list (and have been since about October / September), it's been so long that at Xmas I succumbed to an invitation from a friend who's a Saints supporter (I'm sorry, I really am!) and am now going to see them play Biarritz.

So when I had a call from ticket office yesterday morning I decided not to take my tickets. I briefly wondered whether to buy them and then offer them on sale here but thought it was far fairer to let them "roll" onto the next person on the waiting list.

I know patience is a virtue and I should have waited! and I know that I am a bad person going to Franklins Gardens when we aren't playing there!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

tigergirl wrote:tigerstotty - we're on the Manchester flight, same as you. Will see you there! Staying in the Travelodge - a bit further out than some but a decent deal when we booked it and looks to be in quite an attractive location on Galway Bay. Can't wait!!!
Galway Bay??? You are a good way out then. Thats in Connaught not Munster. Are you sure your not on the Ennis Rd?
Helvis

Post by Helvis »

Got the call at ten to nine on friday morning at work. Hell, even if the seats were next to Stuart Barnes I still would have bought them!

Flying out from Stansted on Friday afternoon. See you all at the match (if you haven't got a ticket it will be great just for the crack).
Elvis has left the building!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I am going too, from Heathrow, on Friday afternoon.
tigerstotty
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tigerstotty »

Tigergirl, see you on the flight! There are 4 of us, you can't miss me, I currently have tiger coloured hair! (The real tigers, not green red & white!)
GS
Super User
Super User

Re: MUNSTER GAME

Post by GS »

Firesafetydave wrote:
[email protected] wrote:Glad to say that we have got our tickets for the Munster game. Can anyone help me in finding a tigers head hat?
http://www.vixitrix.co.uk/cathats.html

not sure if this is what you are looking for - not official or anything...
If you're talking about the ones you see on the Crumbie (and me in the stand http://www.lejog4matt.org.uk/background.html) I'm afraid they don't make them any more. We need one to replace Mrs GS's hat that went missing a couple of seasons ago. We suspect it went home on a Wasps coach Grrrrrr. If any one finds a new source for these please let us know.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.