Munster v Leicester

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Shedman

Post by Shedman »

could east munster man please tell us what this has to with a rugby match ?

big deal, some one roughed you up in limerick city !

i cant remember the amount of scuffles i had when i was i college

and your not a 'student' till you get beaten up anyway cause when you leave college and get a real job you r going to beaten up in a headwrecking way from your employers

lesson for the day !
Shedman is gone. Shedman is gone
Blades71

Nothing Wrong With Limerick - Just People Thinking there is

Post by Blades71 »

This is to the DISGRUNTLED STUDENT, :evil:
First of All, The Topic of this Message was Munster v Leicester.....
2nd, No one in Limerick Denies that crime does not exist, Then if you think we do you are not in touch with the real world.
If Limerick wanted to be slated again for ALL the wrong reason then this site would be covered by RTE.
If you feel that you are doing your Leicester Tigers Fans a good deed then a slap on the back to you.. well done... you should work for the tourist board.. Thanks....
If you are a student, then you will be intelligent enough to know that Limerick is the same as any place on earth or from your home country if that's where you are from.....You get the good with the bad...
Now for some reason you have a grudge against Limerick.. this is a site for Rugby Lovers not Crimestoppers...
Now to the Leicester Fans that intend to travel to Limerick... Enjoy yourselves... soak up the athmosphere that is The Thomond Park Experience... & See & Feel the Love & warmth of rugby that will meet you on the streets of Limerick...
Limerick & Proud of it.... :D
--- Go'wan Munster ----
Lux Tiger
Tiger Cub

Post by Lux Tiger »

This is the one away trip most Tigers fans have been looking forward to. It's a real pity that ticket supply will come nowhere close to meeting the demand. But regardless, I'm going and if I have to watch the game in a Pub, so be it....I'm sure it's going to be a memorable rugby weekend for all the right reasons.
Lozza
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lozza »

Same goes for us as well.....................we have had our travel and hotel booked for months now.

It will be very nice if we do get a ticket - but if we don't, then we will find a pub to go and watch the game - I'm sure we won't be on our own! 8)

Christmas is cancelled in our house as we went to Bourgoin as well, and the funds are..........................................................s t r e t c h e d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Lozza

Nothing is Impossible
scuff

Post by scuff »

How come every season munster get there last game at home. Gloucester twice Sale and now us? There is always somkething riding on there last game. Be interesting to see how they did away from home
mahoney

Post by mahoney »

hey yer all dead right about Limerick i wouldnt come near the place if i was ye.tis a very unsafe city who hates anyone that dosnt support munster.Id advise all tigers fans to stay at home and ye cann send me yer tickets for the game!!!!!!!I would be only glad to have them!!!!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

scuff wrote:How come every season munster get there last game at home. Gloucester twice Sale and now us? There is always somkething riding on there last game. Be interesting to see how they did away from home
:roll: In the last 10 years of pool games Munster have played 5 Home & 5 Away games when it comes to last game of the pool...Move along please no conspiracy theory to see here...
East-Munster Man
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by East-Munster Man »

Apologies to all leicester and munster fans out there who were offended about my comments on limerick. I'm a type of fella who just says as it is and i'm probably a little more thick skinned than most so again i say my apologies. It should be a great day out and a fantastic atmosphere at thomond. I hope leicesters fantastic supporters have a great time here and heres to a few pints afterwards.
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

every city has its dodgy areas. i live in dublin city and know where not to go.im from cork city and know where not to go. i go to limerick city often and know where not to go. on top of this, i know not to wander by myself in any random city. leicester fans will be perfectly safe as they wont be any where near the dodgy areas. be a bit vigilant and they ll be fine. visiting limerick is like visitng any city, just have some common sense. simple as.
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

East-Munster Man wrote:Apologies to all leicester and munster fans out there who were offended about my comments on limerick. I'm a type of fella who just says as it is and i'm probably a little more thick skinned than most so again i say my apologies. It should be a great day out and a fantastic atmosphere at thomond. I hope leicesters fantastic supporters have a great time here and heres to a few pints afterwards.
:roll: Why on earth would Leicester fans be offended about your comments on Limerick? It's not their City. :lol:
Simmo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Simmo »

East-Munster Man wrote:i was actually mugged in limerick before , not far from thomond park but i can't blame the rugby as there was no game on. What they thought they'd get from a student is beyond me. Actually with the number of murders in dublin this week i think leicester are lucky they ain't away to leinster. Limerick will seem like a trip to the bahamas for them.

Aside from this , what a game thats going to be! we just don't have enough big gameslike that.
I think you're painting a bad picture of Dublin here.....don't forget we took over Dublin and thumped Leinster at Lansdowne Road 2 years ago... Worst problem we saw were 2 drunken girls on the DART!
Simmo
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

In the vain hope that this thread may actually get back to rugby ......

Munster are appealing against the length of Quinlan's ban.
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

the best possible outcome is cut down to 4 weeks, it all makes a difference i guess.
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!