Robinson to stay.......

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Robinson to stay.......

Post by Nabuk »

SKY news have just reported AR is staying in charge AT LEAST until South Africa games are over..............................

Those gutless RFU "blazers" :twisted:

I am so angry.......
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Nabuk »

/CRY..............
TigerTimmy

Post by TigerTimmy »

just saw that too. Disappointing but not surprising. Hopefully only 2 more poor performances to go!
www.myspace.com/polarbeauty (Random electronic doodlings)
Anthony
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Anthony »

Preposterous decision, AR should have been fired or resigned.

It will be interesting to see what reaction he gets at Twickenham this weekend.
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

I notice ticketmaster are reselling tickets for the Boks tests when previously they were sold out - do they hold some back or do we think that recent results have forced people to not go...?
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Ridiculous - but not unexpected. The RFU have no guts and no sense, that's been plain to see for some time.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
EssexTiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by EssexTiger »

That is unbelievable!

Anybody with honour would have resigned. How a team can be pulled around in two games after the hash he has made of it, I don't know.

Will this make Cozza the scrapegoat?
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Post by tigermad »

How much more damage does AR have to do to the national team before the powers that be say enough is enough. What will this do to the confidence of Tigers currently in the England squad, especially with some tough encounters on their return, namely two tough games against Bourgoin in the Heineken Cup? Thanks for nothing and goodbye AR.

8) :lol: :wink:
Philip J Gray
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

The sad thing about all of this is that I can see England beating SA in both tests and then the old farts will be singing the praises of AR and saying he'll be the man to take us into the next world cup. :cry:

Call me unpatriotic if you like I don't care. But I hope and pray England lose both games against SA. And maybe, just maybe Rob Andrew may then have some balls to say enough is enough.

Alas :cry: I can see England beating SA and then everything will be hunky dory within the RFU.
Lea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lea »

If we play like we did against the Pumas then I cant see us beating them..but if we play like we did against NZ then we could just beat them.

I have to say that it just smaks a bit like shutting the door after the horse has bolted doesn't it.
Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Nabuk »

g wrote:The sad thing about all of this is that I can see England beating SA in both tests and then the old farts will be singing the praises of AR and saying he'll be the man to take us into the next world cup. :cry:

Call me unpatriotic if you like I don't care. But I hope and pray England lose both games against SA. And maybe, just maybe Rob Andrew may then have some balls to say enough is enough.

Alas :cry: I can see England beating SA and then everything will be hunky dory within the RFU.
I so hope you are wrong.
Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Nabuk »

g wrote:The sad thing about all of this is that I can see England beating SA in both tests and then the old farts will be singing the praises of AR and saying he'll be the man to take us into the next world cup. :cry:

I so hope you are wrong.
Hairy Egg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Hairy Egg »

g wrote:Call me unpatriotic if you like I don't care. But I hope and pray England lose both games against SA. And maybe, just maybe Rob Andrew may then have some balls to say enough is enough.
I don't think it's unpatriotic I think it's indicative of the desparation that we all feel about this situation.

If AR does not have enough honour to fall on his sword then he needs to be pushed...and quickly!
mini

Post by mini »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't want England to lose the next two games just so as we can be rid of him, but.......

I'm tempted to!!