TUILAGIS??????

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tuilagis_rock

TUILAGIS??????

Post by Tuilagis_rock »

Where are Henry and Alex Tuilagi, They haven't played in ages and I miss their amazing skills, and....... attractive physiques :D . Does anyone have any updates or info on their dissapearances? Please tell me cause I'm curious, cheers.... Georgie xxxx
Tuilagis rock my world
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Henry is still injured, Andy is on season-long loan at Leeds & Alex is probably training with the Pacific Islanders for their Autumn Internationals. Henry is rumoured to be approaching full fitness again.

Also according to tonight's Sporting Green (sports extra section of Leicester Mercury) Manu Tuilagi was doing rather well for John Cleveland College I think.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Tuilagis_rock

Post by Tuilagis_rock »

Henry is still injured???? NOOOOO he has been out of action for ages, I miss him... Alex is missed when we need defence in my household, because although Varndell is great, he isn't that great defence. Are we expecting another legendary player from Andy? Manu is nearer to my age though :D
Tuilagis rock my world
steve424

Post by steve424 »

I love the Tuilagis! but when henry is back he will go 2 train with the pacific islanders probably...dont forget he was selected aswell!

but manu...who is he/. is he their younger brother! a 5th tuilagi! Is he huge aswell?
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Manu is, I believe, about 15 and is the youngest brother. There's also Vavae of course who has played with the Academy.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

steve424 wrote:I love the Tuilagis! but when henry is back he will go 2 train with the pacific islanders probably...dont forget he was selected aswell!

but manu...who is he/. is he their younger brother! a 5th tuilagi! Is he huge aswell?

Henry was originally selected, but then he was replaced in the squad by Hale T Pole.

The squad can be found here: http://pacificislanders.co.nz/
steve424

Post by steve424 »

HOw can u replace henry!!!!!
Tuilagis_rock

Post by Tuilagis_rock »

Well I spose he was injured but it does mean we get to keep him!!!!! So I'm not complaining, I remember when he broke his leg, It almost made me cry.... It was horrible... He aint been playing for agessssssss though.
Tuilagis rock my world
steve424

Post by steve424 »

I has played since then...he got injured playin for the A team if im correct
Tuilagis_rock

Post by Tuilagis_rock »

Yeah he has played, but not like his old self, he must not have been fighting fit before he played otherwise he wouldn't keep getting injured so easily. But hopefully he will be back soon...
Tuilagis rock my world
Willesley

Post by Willesley »

Both Alex and Henry were on corporate hospitality duty this afternoon and were seen passing through the Tigers Bar on the way to the Barbarians Room.
The existance of chance is everything and nothing, whilst the greatest achievement is the living of life.
moody#2 fan

Post by moody#2 fan »

Manu is in year 10 at JCC. So he is either 14 or 15 and he is playing for the county already. Aparently he is the best of the Tuilagis yet (so it means he doesnt just use raw strength).
Pete
Super User
Super User

Post by Pete »

HOw can u replace henry!!!!!
The way Henry plays, he injures himself so often. Tigers are not short of practice in replacing him!
Tigershaz
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Tigershaz »

Saw Henry at the game. He said he was keen to get back. He had a big :D for a photo with a little girl. Nice man.