Who's going to Cardiff this weekend????

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tom_Naz the Tiger

Who's going to Cardiff this weekend????

Post by Tom_Naz the Tiger »

As above really. I know there's been a couple of threads on this already, but it sounds like not too many ppl are going.

Hopefully there will be a decent crowd to cheer Tigers on, as this game is now vital.

So who is actually going?

Is there going to be a 'Tigers pub?'
scuff

Post by scuff »

I cant go unfortunatley but my daughters first birthday has to take priority
fierysam

Post by fierysam »

Tom,

There's 6 people going in my group - 3 from Melton, 3 from Grantham :o)

I hope theres going to be a good showing from the Tigers fans - we need to support our lads big time!

We shall be making loads of noise :D :D
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

I'll be going, the Company I work for have given me use of their hospitality box so i've arranged for 17 of our friends from the Crumby to meet us there + 3 (my son, daughter and I) + 2 Cardiff Blue's supporters from work. Should be a good laugh.
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Nik wrote:I'll be going, the Company I work for have given me use of their hospitality box so i've arranged for 17 of our friends from the Crumby to meet us there + 3 (my son, daughter and I) + 2 Cardiff Blue's supporters from work. Should be a good laugh.

They wouldn't play Munster at The Mill' Stad' because we would turn it into our home game with the ammount of support we would take. I'm glad that they will lose out financially because you wont be taking many. I knew it would be the case with the game being played on a sunday afternoon & with it being on the tele. I wrote to them & told them that we were the obvious choice for a change of venue. I feel a 'told you so' letter coming on :lol: They will be a good few watching it in the pub no doubt Sunday afternoon.
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

I'm going with my wife, my best mate & his other half.

My wife will be wearing one of my old tigers shirts, me & my best mate will be in our welsh shirts. Just got to get used to cheering for cardiff before 3:00 on sunday - it'll be new experience for me.

To round things off my mum is driving us up from swansea so I can have a couple of drinks as well.
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
The Ospreys The First Welsh Region To Beat A Touring Side
Leicester Football Club The First Back To Back Winners of The European Cup
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

cool, we live near Chippenham so I'll probably go by train and meet my Crumby stand mates there.........
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

I will be watching my son play at Earlsdon, but looking forward to hearing 'Jerusalem' out of the speakers when I get back home to watch :wink:
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

I'll be there. I'll be the one with the rather long winded slogan 'don't you wish all Munster fans would shut up about how great they are' on my shirt. I may also sport a jacket with the slogan 'Munster will not win the Heineken cup this season'.

Im not terribly optimistic despite Goodey getting the nod ahead of the ageing dwarf.

Either way its not the winning or the losing. Its how drunk you get...
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

sammy wrote:I'll be there. I'll be the one with the rather long winded slogan 'don't you wish all Munster fans would shut up about how great they are' on my shirt. I may also sport a jacket with the slogan 'Munster will not win the Heineken cup this season'.
Im not terribly optimistic despite Goodey getting the nod ahead of the ageing dwarf.
:roll: Bitter little man aren't you :lol: Get behind your team never mind all this negativity. Tigers need you being positive if your going to the game. Not whining about another team or slagging off your own players.
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

Merely describing my excellent dress sense Steve!

Im not bitter at all, merely bored of all the Munster fans banging on about how great they are. Yes, they are the best in Europe. Yes, they deservedly beat us. And yes, I wish I could forget about it.
fierysam

Post by fierysam »

Sammy,

You forgot to point out that stevetelcom2000 only proves your point perfectly in his earlier listing......... :D

And that it's very unsporting to wish financial losses on any rugby team............
Sidestep

Post by Sidestep »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Nik wrote:I'll be going, the Company I work for have given me use of their hospitality box so i've arranged for 17 of our friends from the Crumby to meet us there + 3 (my son, daughter and I) + 2 Cardiff Blue's supporters from work. Should be a good laugh.

They wouldn't play Munster at The Mill' Stad' because we would turn it into our home game with the ammount of support we would take. I'm glad that they will lose out financially because you wont be taking many. I knew it would be the case with the game being played on a sunday afternoon & with it being on the tele. I wrote to them & told them that we were the obvious choice for a change of venue. I feel a 'told you so' letter coming on :lol: They will be a good few watching it in the pub no doubt Sunday afternoon.
What a nice attitude. :roll:

I don't think it could have been played at the Mill Stad anyway as the GB Rally is there a few days before meaning no pitch.
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sidestep wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:

What a nice attitude. :roll:

I don't think it could have been played at the Mill Stad anyway as the GB Rally is there a few days before meaning no pitch.
Yes being right is a nice attitude to have. :lol:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

sammy wrote:I'll be there. I'll be the one with the rather long winded slogan 'don't you wish all Munster fans would shut up about how great they are' on my shirt. I may also sport a jacket with the slogan 'Munster will not win the Heineken cup this season'.

Sammy, please refrain from name-calling, and similar childish rudeness towards our players (or indeed anyone else).
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother