were my ears playing tricks

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

were my ears playing tricks

Post by kevf »

or did every time a penalty was given did the quins fans start shouting off off off? The only time a yellow card was really due to us may have been mr chuter with his wayward boot... and the only card given was to them ok he was an ex tiger....

Alos was everytime one of our players was recieving attention a slow hand clap started.. don't know why they did that... as whitey usually stopped the clock..

i know as a fan base we can be fairly one eyed most of the time but the so called quins fans seemed out of order to me... i know it was likely only a minority.. but it was disgraceful..

rant over.. we won... not very well but we won.... DEAR PH please get your troops sorted... plenty of good stuff just not when it mattered and not all the way through the game
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
colincat
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by colincat »

i agree,the only reason i can think of is that perhaps they do not really know the rules!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I agree with above and as I have mentioned on another thread, the shouting etc when Paul Burke was kicking, which I thought was out of order.

Didn't see any offences by our players to warrant even a yellow card, which none received. However, the ex-tiger should have received a straight red.

Also, the odd fan near me started shouting about time-wasting by us when Castro got injured.

Not sure I am going to go to the Stoop again if those sort of people are anything to go by!! :x :x
jack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Londoners

Post by jack »

Londoners for you! Not people from Watford, or Reading or Wycombe, but fully qualified,certified LONDONERS!
Tigers - true Champions!
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Tiger Fans don't STOOP to their level :wink:
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Chris Lunson
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Chris Lunson »

There has always been a rivalry between Leicester and Quins and there fans always like to get a win over Leicester because they are the bigger team.

In my opinion they can shout as much as they want because its not going to affect the out come of the season Quins will be battling for survival and Leicester will be battling for the title.