Do I really pay to watch this?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

moorsman
Tiger Cub

Do I really pay to watch this?

Post by moorsman »

Had enough. Do I really pay to watch this?
Hey, What if? Get rid of PH - he's done nothing as a coach. Get Cockers in charge.
Drop that Over the Long Season mentality that's won us nothing and cost me loads to go to Walkers and Twickenham to witness embaressing performances and feeble excuses (play to the referee; adapt to the conditions... what a load of :censored:)
Drop Corry - he's invisible as player and is just not a leader with authority. Give Crane the job - start a new order.
Pick Bemand ove Ellis every time- how can PH not see this? Keep Ollie at centrre, Geordan at wing, vesty at full back. Puty Deacon back at Lock - it's not that difficult to see is it?
Enoghs enough. At WR they've put up the price of my season ticket, my beer and banned me fom having a smoke while I support this shower. Do I really pay to watch this? What about you?
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

do you no what its people like u who do my head in call yourself a supporter i think not?????
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
moorsman
Tiger Cub

Post by moorsman »

WAKE UP ORDINARY!
Start supporting a team that can put Quins and the like away by a mile. Support progress and WAKE UP!
jb234

Post by jb234 »

is it most peoples dream to be paid to play a sport they love? therefore as supporters we should be able to have our say when the people whose wages WE pay dont perform to the high standards we expect and should be able to say how we feel things may be moved forward without criticism from others
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

a TRUE supporter supports THEIR team through THICK AND THIN through VICTORY AND LOSS. . . . . do you no what go and support the pests people like you do my had in, never naything positive to say always the negative
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
Mat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mat »

Yes we are not performing as well as I would like but we are unbeaten at home and won 50% of our away games so far so I think that makes it a good start.

AS for PH not done anythinf we were top two years agao and lost in the grand final, 2nd last yr and lost in the grandfinal. Semi and then quarters in Europe and a semi in Power Gen thast makes for PH has sone a great deal. W just have not quite done enough to win which is down to injuries at he wrong time, and the fact we have had to rebuild an aged team of greats with a salery cap preventing us from doing a Chelsea. We can not just buy loads of top players. If after the WC we can sign one of teh truely world class 10s or 12s we will have all teh building blocks to be champs in Europe again.
cynical Tiger

Post by cynical Tiger »

A true supporter does support their team through thick an thin, but is also allowed to criticise the team for playing like a bunch of third rate armatures, this game should have been won after 10 mins…. But no we let them take control and only just won in the end.
Forget the Premiership, Europe is where it's at!!
Ukin

Post by Ukin »

At least you can get to watch them! I live in the USA and all I can do is listen to the match on the radio over the internet!

That said, we certainly were Pi** Poor today, from what I heard anyway...we are giving too many penalties away and when we meet better teams than the Quins - ie Bath - we will get hammered by the boot. The discipline MUST be tightened up.

Onto the Harry v Scott part...it was harry's first game back after an injury lay off..he is STILL the best No 9 in England today...but when you get a new fly half, new centers it isn't an easy job..and I am speaking from experience having played at Number 9 for 26 years whilst I was in the Army!
A Melton lad, living in Spain.
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

thank you ulkin!
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
Lufbratiger

Post by Lufbratiger »

Team selection is a real worry at the moment, play the form player!!!
Bemand playing well at the moment start with ellis on the bench bring
him on at half time or something! Substitutes should have been made much earlier today! we just limped to the final whistle against a poor quins :twisted:

WE ARE LEICESTER TIGERS! the only ones who played anything near the
required level was chuter :D and moody!! Will Greenwood in his article
in the telegraph today compared leicestershire to a mini NEW ZEALAND!!
in terms of rugby calling it 'an intense place to play rugby'. We have
famously high expectations as do the kiwi's so let us critisize the
team when they play as woefully as today! come on tigers
STEP IT UP A LEVEL! :D :D :D
Tiger Eye
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger Eye »

Moan moan moan :twisted:

SHUT UP!

Tigers won toaday.......hello......

BIT OF SUPPORT WOULDN'T DO ANY HARM :evil: :evil:

Just stop moaning please....
Leinster Heineken Cup champions 2009
Ireland Grand Slam champions 2009

http://sites.google.com/site/ritamarielawlor/
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

So Sorry to say anything, but i thought everyone one on this forum were allowed their own opinion, not just what suited your opinion?
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

yes and so is Tiger Eye :wink:
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

I have to say I find this whingeing really depressing. The whingers are perfectly entitled to whinge - free speech and all that. But it gets you down. Still - away win, ground them out, did the necessary, and Ollie is back and looking the part; and my nipper was happy as you like - especially when he got congratulated by a Quins fan on the amount of noise he was making. :lol:
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Lufbratiger wrote:Team selection is a real worry at the moment, play the form player!!!
Bemand playing well at the moment start with ellis on the bench bring
him on at half time or something! Substitutes should have been made much earlier today! we just limped to the final whistle against a poor quins :twisted:

WE ARE LEICESTER TIGERS! the only ones who played anything near the
required level was chuter :D and moody!! Will Greenwood in his article
in the telegraph today compared leicestershire to a mini NEW ZEALAND!!
in terms of rugby calling it 'an intense place to play rugby'. We have
famously high expectations as do the kiwi's so let us critisize the
team when they play as woefully as today! come on tigers
STEP IT UP A LEVEL! :D :D :D
:censored: hell Lubra disagreed with you in another post - now agreeing with you. Must go to bed - this is not on. But very very good, stop me now Lubra before I go over the top :wink: