Tigers At Home In The Heineken Cup

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mitchell

Tigers At Home In The Heineken Cup

Post by Mitchell »

How many times have Leicester lost at home in the Heineken Cup i know Munster beat you in 2003 and you lost to Bath last season in the Walkers Stadium
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

There was also Toulose 22-23 in 97 Leinster 10-32 in 2000 & Stade 13-26 in 04. Hopefully it will be Munster again Oct 22nd 2006 :wink:
k1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by k1 »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:There was also Toulose 22-23 in 97 Leinster 10-32 in 2000 & Stade 13-26 in 04. Hopefully it will be Munster again Oct 22nd 2006 :wink:
Speak for yourself! Tigers to beat Munster in October and then stuff 'em over in Ireland!! :wink:
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

k1 wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:There was also Toulose 22-23 in 97 Leinster 10-32 in 2000 & Stade 13-26 in 04. Hopefully it will be Munster again Oct 22nd 2006 :wink:
Speak for yourself! Tigers to beat Munster in October and then stuff 'em over in Ireland!! :wink:
Now thats what I like to see Optimism 8) Blind Optimism maybe. But I suffer from that when it comes to Munster meself :lol:
Mitchell

Post by Mitchell »

How many times have Munster lost a home game in the Heineken Cup ???
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mitchell wrote:How many times have Munster lost a home game in the Heineken Cup ???
Once actually we have lost at home. But never at Thomond Park We wre beaten by Cardiff Blues 32-37 at Musgrave Park in Cork on 27/09/97....Thanks for bringing it up in an attempt to wind up Tigers fans but I'm afraid it has backfired. Leave the winding up of Tigers fans to me :lol: Own up how many Tigers fans new we had lost an ERC game at home. Ive been trying to keep it quiet :lol:
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Mitchell wrote:How many times have Munster lost a home game in the Heineken Cup ???
Once actually, we have lost at home. But never at Thomond Park We wre beaten by Cardiff Blues 32-37 at Musgrave Park in Cork on 27/09/97....Thanks for bringing it up in an attempt to wind up Tigers fans :roll: but I'm afraid it has backfired. Leave the winding up of Tigers fans to me :lol: Own up how many Tigers fans new we had lost an ERC game at home. Ive been trying to keep it quiet :lol:

Knew even :lol: But it does apply to new Tigers fans as well :wink:
outwide

Post by outwide »

Irish by birth
Munster by the grace of god

Pride

These any many other banners will welcome ye all to Thomond Park.
Munster to remain unbeaten at home again next year :wink: :wink:
Have a good weekend and best of luck
Neil Back you are now forgiven...................
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Once actually we have lost at home. But never at Thomond Park We wre beaten by Cardiff Blues 32-37 at Musgrave Park in Cork on 27/09/97....Thanks for bringing it up in an attempt to wind up Tigers fans but I'm afraid it has backfired. Leave the winding up of Tigers fans to me :lol: Own up how many Tigers fans new we had lost an ERC game at home. Ive been trying to keep it quiet :lol:
I will be a smarty pants and say that I knew you had lost outside of Thomond, although I didn't know the details.

I just couldn't be bothered to react to the obvious WUM before :roll:
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Go to the top of the class DW. I have no reason to doubt you knew that fact. But it is one of those facts that gets a bit blurred with bragging rites. Tigers fans I know have been surprised when Ive told them. Even more surprised to hear it from me. :lol: Because we play all our home ERC games at TP now, people just suppose we always have.
Mitchell

Post by Mitchell »

Munster to the best of my knoweledge have never beat a team that has won the Heineken Cup in a home game in Thomond Park
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Actually on this subject I am a bit surprised that Tigers didn't move the HC fixture against Munster to Walkers. Given the support of both clubs I am certain they could have filled it no problem.

PS: Yes I know it doesn't have the same atmosphere and we can't win there but we have to get that monkey off our backs one day.
Mitchell

Post by Mitchell »

Munster with their huge support would fill the Walkers on their own