Development team Mon 18th Leicester 71 Newcastle 5

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

smith482

The previous thread was titled A team in close shave. Personally I don't really care how many threads appear on the same subject. I was just pointing out that some people seem to get a little bit touchy on here if there are multiple threads. Really can't see what the problem is to be honest.

Do keep posting on here.
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Game last night

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Did anybody go to the game last night?
smith482
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by smith482 »

yes and it certainly made up for saturday
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

pbanks792 wrote:I did :D
You should of come and said hello. :lol: I took a female friend along to the game. It was the 1st time she had ever went. She had a great time and wants to go again. I did explain to here that it isnt always so one sided. She is coming back for next weeks game. May even get her along to the Newport game so she can see a 1st team game. The A games are a great way of interdroucing people to Rugby.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

g wrote:Sorry for not putting a smiley at the end if that. Would that have helped. Tell you what I'll edit it and put a :censored: smiley on the end will that make you feel less stressed.

JEEEZ.
I am not in the least stressed, thank you :)

However, every possible opportunity that arises you take the chance to have a dig at Iain, and then you claim it to be made as a joke or suggest someone is over-reacting.

to Chobbsy: I hadn't noticed anyone leaving this forum, the regular posters still post and people still join and are welcomed - see the "new Users" thread in the Chit Chat area.

To Smith482: I apologise if you thought I was being tetchy with you, I would certainly not wish to make you feel unwelcome or that you could not post here, but this is something that has been requested before by the Moderator and by the Admin - as with the extra long threads that go on for a dozen or more pages. The board and forum only has a certain amount of bandwidth allocated, and to create several threads about the same subject (or extend a long long thread just for the sake of it - as has happened before) does take up and therefore waste bandwidth. Since the other thread about the Development game was given a title relating to the development game, it was reasonably easy to see IMO.

However, do please come back and post. There tends to be bickering and arguing on and off between certain individuals, but in general everyone is very good natured and friendly.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
bazzwick
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by bazzwick »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Chobbsy wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:[quote="Chobbsy
As I said before it is a public site, what does it matter if there is a similar thread further down, not everyone has the time to scroll through past posts.
No wonder members are leaving the forum.
They are usually people who are only concerned with their own opinions when they cant be bothered reading others. What would happen if everytime someone wanted to make a comment they just posted a new thread everytime. If people leave this site because they people object to them multi threading, I dont think they, or their contributions will be missed.
They are usually people who are only concerned with their own opinions when they cant be bothered reading others. - Thats what you are doing !!!!

What gives you the right to dictate that people can't open a thread similar to one that has already been opened, if all you have time to do is read through past threads to make sure your not duplicating and then moaning about it ... your a sad person, why don't you start worrying about something important.[/quote

:lol: I was just pointing how who ignorant it was to multi-thread. Then you come along and out ignorant them.....I will treat your 'sad' remark with the contempt it deserves. Too many people on here make outrageous remarks happy to hide behind their ID. I make no secret of who I am. I attend matches in my Munster shirt, so if anybody takes exception to what I say they can speak to me face to face. Thats because I have conviction in what i say. If you have the same conviction in what you say please come and chat to me face to face. Somehow I dont believe you will.
How completely purile - Are you now saying that anyone who disagrees with you on an internet forum should come and speak to you at the match ?? - I find your thinly veiled insinuation unbecoming and it belongs on the school playground - All this about 'multi-threading' - It's just pathetic :roll:

g - Well said BTW 8)
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I am going to lock this thread. Not out of tetchiness, not out of me being autocratic or any other reason, its just to allow all comments on a subject to be discussed on one thread so that nobody's gets lost or overlooked. And also that this thread has erupted into another slanging match.
I have almost no internet access during the day any more, so I try and do everything in the evening. Just try and make my life a little easier please?

And yes, I AM getting sick of g's digs at every given opportunity.
smith482
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by smith482 »

omg I can't believe how pathetic this bickering is