alex and henry at silverstone

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

alex and henry at silverstone

Post by kevf »

i was at silverstone over the weekend for the britsih superbikes (marshalling) alex and henry were there presenting the prizes it was quite funny seeing them stood next to some of the riders who tend to be quite small and slight....

I managed to have a quick chat with them after they had been out in the safety car... that was funny as they both had to squat down in the back... and i think they had to uprate the suspension but they were both enjoying them selves...
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

well, they passed us on the terrace on saturday after the game ended....cos my daughter had just remarked that she hadn't seen them, and I said "Oh they may not be here if there aren't any Tuilagis in the team" - then seconds later they passed us!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Nick46
Tiger Cub

Post by Nick46 »

Yep, there is always bike racing to cheer me up, even if the Tigers have a 'mare! No shortage of skill or commitment this season in MotoGP or Superbikes (not to mention the club meetings around the country). Pity they couldnt get one of the Tuilaingis on the back of a racer (wonder oi the two-seater Duke is available with Randy Mamola at the helm....?)
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

Rizzo wrote:well, they passed us on the terrace on saturday after the game ended....cos my daughter had just remarked that she hadn't seen them, and I said "Oh they may not be here if there aren't any Tuilagis in the team" - then seconds later they passed us!
most times i have been and they aren't playing the are there... it was funny to see them sunday though... most riders are only small and although some of them are very fit and have good body strentgth they tend to be 9s stone wet through so seeing alex and henry stood next to some of the guys was a sight to see.. :D
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal