League table

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

League table

Post by salcombe bob »

do you know i am actually ashamed to look at it this pm (Sunday). I can't remember a time when we have been this low!!! :(
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Yes seen the points against as well - for a team that is supposed to have one of the best defences.
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

yes it is deppressing but come on be a opptimist still a long time to go and the playoffs remenber whoever finishes well never wins anyway ! :wink:
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Er.... Sale Sharks did not long ago...
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

it doesn't matter there's still plenty of time mate :wink:
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

obviosly its deppressing but from now we can only improve (can't we ?????????) :?
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Nobody ever got relegated, won the league, or got ruled out of the play offs in September. A good 8 months of the season left, the table at this stage means roughly about squat.
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

well said Iain :wink:
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

I think what is concerning me and others is that many of the same old problems that were apparant last season seem not to have been sorted and Tigers are failing to win games they really ought to win. A lot of this has to be down to PH in the end. I suppose the fact that we made it to HQ and the final last season meant that in the end, at last as far as the GP was concerned, it didn't matter.

However I was at Walkers and HQ and both of those performances were pretty dismal by Tigers. Add to that the last two performances againt Barf and Glaws and I don't get a feeling of a team moving in the right direction.

Set against that we have had a few good performances I know (Irish and Sale) but there seems to be more poor ones than good ones recently and this is why some of us are not very optimistic at the moment.
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

i was also at the walkers and it was deeply depressing to see how we couldn't finish bath that day and yesterday was seemingly the same problem but i think were improving and i'm sure we'll get it right soon enough ! :D