Development XV 55-12 Leeds

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

quincy

Post by quincy »

An entertaining match.
I was impressed with Murphy before his early exit. Also Hickie.
Humphries had a good game too and it would be nice if he could produce it at a higher level.
A little concerned over Jordan Crane, who appeared to play 80% of the game in the centre. Take a tip from Deano, Jordan. A number 8 is expected to graft as well as being a ball carrier. I am sure the Tigers coaches have already spotted this and he will improve.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Look everyone I'm a nice guy really. Perhaps I should have added a :wink: after my post or something. If I thought for a minute it would offend I wouldn't have posted it. I assumed it would have been taken in the context it was written, as a throwaway leg pulling. If anyone has taken that the wrong way I apologise.
Honestly thought you would both have been able to take it as intended... clearly not then!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

I am pretty sure we both took it as intended Iain.

Perhaps thinking time should be increased to 90 seconds?

If the moderator is "allowed" to make comments like that how can you moderate Nik and g?

And yes, the four of us are friends!!

Suggest matter closed.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I appreciate people being upset, but maybe this should be dealt with by PM and not on the public forum, it's surely between those who are upset/offended and Iain. Otherwise you'll probably find other people will stick their 6 pennyworth in (especially those with an axe to grind about moderating). I am sure Iain did not mean to offend or upset anyone, but you do have to be on the ball and aware about everything on the Net. Remember you may think you "know" someone because you exchange messages and posts with them on this board or another, but you don't really know them as a person - you just know some stuff about them and their username and posting history.

I'm not pointing fingers or saying anyone on here is dodgy, but I personally would not make arrangements to meet anyone I knew only from a message board.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Ahem. I did suggest the matter be closed.

Indeed though Rizzo. And were this case one such as you describe you would be right!

But it isn't - although you, of course, were not to know that - and nor, in farness, was Iain.
boondock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by boondock »

very sensible, rizzo, for a tigers fan :twisted: (to indicate tongue in cheek comment)

does this mean my idea of everyone getting toether for a group hug is out then? :twisted: (to indicate tongue still in cheek)
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Okay then, as this thread is no longer about last nights development game and a request has been made to close the matter I'll lock it. Can't say fairer than that. Anyone who wants to rant at me please do so in private.