Who killed the kittens

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Hans Hullabaloo

Who killed the kittens

Post by Hans Hullabaloo »

thank you, finally we have a mascot to be proud of. ever since leicester went we have won nothing, now his back (or his evil twin) who knows. but what happened to the last two?
"Everything You Know is Wrong"
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Yes. Hallelujah a Tigers mascot that looks like a Tiger rather than two cartoon tabby cats.
Col_B
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Col_B »

He needs to have a swift injection of personality and enthusiasm though.

Perhaps he could take lessons off the Broncos' mascot (quins RL)

:D
Hans Hullabaloo

Sadly, those of us with post's less than 100 (or 125) can't escape it just yet. anyone know the new one's name.
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

iain the cartoon tabby cats are awesome so leave them alone
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

they were great and most people loved them
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

they were jus so cool to look at and the new one scares me so if it scares me it surely must scare the litle kids!
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

yep...JT and Welford were top drawer, even iif they looked like Top Cat extras.....this one was horrible....didn't do anything and on his back was Leicester Tiger....how original !! And he looks scary, my son wasn't keen !!! Nor was I actually !
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Awesome??? In the league table of mascots we have ever had JT and Welford come bottom, having not won a game from christmas onwards and finishing with an amount of points that wouldn't stop you from driving. They were that poor. Fundamentally, they just weren't Tigers. They were tabby cats. It hurt to hear away fans mocking us as though those :censored: felines had made us a laughing stock. We were even mocked by Saracens fans, whose own mascot is a rather camp camel. A camel for crying out loud!

Tiger Man, our first mascot, was great. Looked like a Tiger through and through. Met a tragic demise when he was relieved of his tail by boistrous Sale fans.
Lester, our next mascot, also looked like a Tiger. An albeit more commercial one, but hey this was the advent of the professional era. He served us proud through thick, thin, and that glorious day in Paris.
Then came JT and Welford. You think of a Tiger, you think of an animal who if you crossed its path in the jungle and invaded its territory you would get an almighty roar and would either get mauled or you would be running the other way pretty sharpish. JT and Welford do not command that respect. You imagine crossing them in the jungle, I would guess you would get a pathetic "miaow" at best. Didn't look like Tigers, didn't command the respect of a Tiger.
The new guy looks like a Tiger. Its a great start. He is automatically better than those damn tabbys.

Well thats just my view any way...
Hans Hullabaloo

the smaller tabby looked like it had swollawed a frizbe, not like a tiger
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Iain

If you crossed JT and Welford in the jungle they'd be the one's running away with a teeny weeny meeouw and their tails between their legs. Thats how pathetic and scary those 2 were.
Hans Hullabaloo

still,does it have a name
Rlinksteve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Rlinksteve »

I can reveal that the Tiger has a name but it would not be in the spirit of things to name her!!!!!!
Lozza
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lozza »

Well I did not like the new Tiger - I certainly didn't find it scary - I thought it looked STUPID! People near to me were asking if Darren Morris had come back in disguise!!!!!

Welford & JT were okay - but I rather liked Lester - can't we have him back? At least he looked like a proper mascot.................
Lozza

Nothing is Impossible
fatbast

Post by fatbast »

Rlinksteve wrote:I can reveal that the Tiger has a name but it would not be in the spirit of things to name her!!!!!!
Is it Dave? do i win a mountain bike?
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.