Tigers v Munster HC

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

outwide wrote:I will draw your attention to the following.
http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.com/m ... =6&id=6915
This in an offer from a hotel in Leicester for us Munster people.
It clearly says Walkers stadium!!!!!!!!!1
Just wondering is it a typo?
Thats a really nice hotel very good offer & guess where it is? You guessed Blaby....As i said there wil be a lot of Munster fans in Blaby.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

We are all going senile orla dear.

My flying pig and your belief that Munster win sound pretty on a par to me!!

Take care you!
Munster Exile
Tiger Cub

Post by Munster Exile »

I'd love to be able to get a ticket and watch this game, especially since I now live close to Leicester. However I don't think Leicester should move the game, every team needs all the advantages they can possibly gain in this competition, home advantage is HUGE (for some reason) and to jepordize this would be madness.

I'll wear my Munster shirt in a pub full of Leicester supports and enjoy the craic there!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Munster Exile wrote:I'd love to be able to get a ticket and watch this game, especially since I now live close to Leicester. However I don't think Leicester should move the game, every team needs all the advantages they can possibly gain in this competition, home advantage is HUGE (for some reason) and to jepordize this would be madness.

I'll wear my Munster shirt in a pub full of Leicester supports and enjoy the craic there!

You will be lucky to find a pub full of Tigers fans they will be all at the game. Not many pubs will be showing the game anyway with it being on Sky. And clashing with Soccer. Man utd v Liverpool & Arsenal V Reading on Sky that day also. Welcome to the Leicester area anyway, not many of us Munster fans about this area.
Tiger Eye
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger Eye »

I'm one of those fans who won't be able to go either :cry:
Leinster Heineken Cup champions 2009
Ireland Grand Slam champions 2009

http://sites.google.com/site/ritamarielawlor/
The Countess of Welford
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by The Countess of Welford »

The Gateway ( about half a mile from the ground, near De Montfort Uni) has Sky on and will put the game. If it isn't, you only have to ask and they will.
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Countess of Welford wrote:The Gateway ( about half a mile from the ground, near De Montfort Uni) has Sky on and will put the game. If it isn't, you only have to ask and they will.
The Fbar 100 yards from ground is having it on. He is getting extra screens in for the game. The Gateway has a lot of students in & a lot of them will be watching the Soccer. I asked for Rugby in the Gateway before and they said no because it clashed with the soccer.