Post by Tigersfan90 »

Would have preferred it at 3:00 but we can't always pick and choose :lol:
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

We are not the only club to have included the EDP Cup in the ST. Most clubs have done so this season.

As for the £25 price rise, it's a combination of the extra match & also inflation.

Tickets for Tigers sell out for every game so just be thankful that the club haven't raised the prices as high as they could have done & still sold out every match!

Demand far outweighs supply for Tiger tickets. If you think the ST is too expensive, the simple choice is not to buy one. Rocket Science it aint! :roll:
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

We've had Saturday teatime kick offs in Wales for the best part of 10 years, due to the TV deal with S4C - so this is nothing new to me, but is could be a culture shock for some Tigers supporters.

Out of the four regions, the dragons are the only ones I've not seen, so I'm looking foward to this game. Not sure whether to wear my ospreys shirt or my wales shirt though, could even wear an one of my beloved all whites shirts as Charvis should be playing for them. By doing this I am guaranting a home win, as I've never seen a Welsh team win at Welford Road.
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
The Ospreys The First Welsh Region To Beat A Touring Side
Leicester Football Club The First Back To Back Winners of The European Cup
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Caerlyr Osprey wrote:.... By doing this I am guaranting a home win, as I've never seen a Welsh team win at Welford Road.
Hi CO

To be sure, I don't think many others have seen a Welsh team win at WR either ! I remember us losing to Swansea and Ponty in the old amateur days, but I can't remember the last time we lost in the professional era. Or am I missing one ?
Converted Fox
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Converted Fox »

It's a shame that they couldn't have included the Toulon game in the price of the season ticket as it was a shame so few people attended!
Simmo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Simmo »

Dave Angel wrote:We are not the only club to have included the EDP Cup in the ST. Most clubs have done so this season.

As for the £25 price rise, it's a combination of the extra match & also inflation.

Tickets for Tigers sell out for every game so just be thankful that the club haven't raised the prices as high as they could have done & still sold out every match!

Demand far outweighs supply for Tiger tickets. If you think the ST is too expensive, the simple choice is not to buy one. Rocket Science it aint! :roll:
Is that why the Sale game this Sunday isn't sold out yet? It doesn't bode well if last season's top 2 can't sell out W/R. Maybe there's a message in there somewhere.

PS: I know it probably will sell out before Sunday afternoon but it's only 48 hours away.......the club must be getting nervous as there's still plenty of last minute advertising going on.
Simmo
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

It hasn't sold out yet as the unsold tickets are the returns from Sale's allocation. (Sale are only bringing about 150 fans!)

Because many fans won't realise there are suddenly more tickets available, they probably haven't been on the phone trying to buy them.

It's not Tigers' fault that Sale fans don't support their team at away games... :lol:
Simmo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Simmo »

Plus.....I guess it's on TV too.
Simmo