Sale Team for sunday .

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sale Team for sunday .

Post by mike »

It was interesting that Sale started with their 1st choice team ( except Sheridan ) against Edinburgh on saturday , whilst Tigers left quite a few key players out . Given that Corry has not had any game time at all in the pre season and other key players are injured ( ? ) such as Moody and Smith , perhaps the omens for Sunday are not good . I hope I'm wrong but the back line that Sale put out last week looked really good and the forwards will have to play far better than in last years 3 games if we are to win .
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Keep the faith guys- good reasons behind the omissions I am sure.
I know Lewis Moody got an elbow infection whilst on holiday, hence his absence. Pat knows his stuff and would be playing these guys if he could.

We will roar!!!!
Less is more....
Sim
Super User
Super User

Re: Sale Team for sunday .

Post by Sim »

mike wrote:It was interesting that Sale started with their 1st choice team ( except Sheridan ) against Edinburgh on saturday , whilst Tigers left quite a few key players out . Given that Corry has not had any game time at all in the pre season and other key players are injured ( ? ) such as Moody and Smith , perhaps the omens for Sunday are not good . I hope I'm wrong but the back line that Sale put out last week looked really good and the forwards will have to play far better than in last years 3 games if we are to win .
Wow, positive thinking so early on in the seaon, i understnad why we're called the prems best fans i mean look at the support we're giving hey!!!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

TIGERS WILL ROAR AND RULE!! OK!!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Wll said Bill, couldn't agree more.
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Bill W wrote:TIGERS WILL ROAR AND RULE!! OK!!
Go, Bill, go, we'll cheer them on as loud as we can (despite still being hoarse from last weekend). :D
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

:D Can't wait now! :D ...Tigers!
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !