car stickers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

gman

car stickers

Post by gman »

Apparently they've stopped producing the white Tigers logo car sticker with the individual stickers for each letter (about 4" square). Looks like they are replacing it with that green and red shield :( Anyone know where we might get the old one, or want to sell me one? We're about to buy a new car you see (and it is a mandatory upgrade) :?
Yelphere
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Yelphere »

What a pity! Have you tried the mobile at Fosse Park? - or are they doing corporate joined up thinking?!
Arboro
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Arboro »

They had some in the club shop less than two weeks ago, Small at £3.50 and Large at £9.99.

Need some new ones as just about to change my car and wont be able to take them off nicely enough to go back on, should have bought them when I saw them, but hadn't finalised the deal on the new car - shame if they have sold out.

Dont like the shield idea at all, the white logo always looked nice and smart.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

they had some of the white ones in the shop earlier this week too, large and small ones. If you can't get to the shop try ringing them up and asking.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
stupidrokchick
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stupidrokchick »

The mobile shop is only there at christmas. Well it wasn't there today when i was there! lol
Dizzie Lizzie xXx
stupidrokchick
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stupidrokchick »

No problem didn't want you to make a wasted trip there.
Dizzie Lizzie xXx
Lil'B

Post by Lil'B »

The mobile store was parked up at the Oval, yesterday.

Bring back the window stickers!!!
gman

Post by gman »

Cheers guys, I've just spoken to the shop and they confirmed that they dont have any and dont think they will be made again. I think i saw the massive one in there on Friday but that sticks on the outside and its a bit too big for a window. They tell me the manufacturers are trying to produce a similar small one with the green and red shield :? ... blimey I really should find more important things to do with my time rather than starting "bring back sticker" campaigns! :lol:
rockhound
Tiger Cub

Car Stickers part 2

Post by rockhound »

I recently emailed the Club with regards to the lack of Tigers graphics for cars, i got home tonight and have received the enclosed email

Thank you for your email. I have taken on board what people are saying and we have ordered more of the white graphics, so hopefully we will get a delivery in next week. In the meantime we are looking to produce the new logo in the same format.

Soon as they arrive I will email you.

Once again thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Who says the club doesnt care about the club - well done The Tigers :D
lorraine pj
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by lorraine pj »

Just been to the tigers shop. The have got the small white tigers head car sticker in. Also the new sheild one.