One way traffic

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Headers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

One way traffic

Post by Headers »

Picking up on what another member has said what do you think of the one way system on the Crumbie and in the tunnel
Personaly i have no problem it only seems the tunnel is one way and the terrice once the players are off becomes two way so not so much of a problem . It sounds like the club is starting to tighten up its crowd controll and about time to some days it can get a bit jammed so about time

What do you all think :?: :?:
is growing bonsai a big thing
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Having not seen the previous comment you refer to. I cant really comment, only to say that when I am on the Crumbie Terrace or in the tunnel I only go one way...forwards :lol: So It shouldn't affect me then :wink:
Hans Hullabaloo

Post by Hans Hullabaloo »

If the crowds going one way, how do you get back the other way?
"Everything You Know is Wrong"
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Not really usre i mean depending on where you are the most appropriate exit might not be the nearest but i suppose it makes more sense and it makes it easier!!
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

One way

Post by maskedsquid »

Does that mean if I get up to go to the toilet, I will have to do a lap of the whole ground to get back to my seat?
It's only cheating if you get caught.
Hans Hullabaloo

Post by Hans Hullabaloo »

Does it also mean that the players will have to climb over the boards at the temp stand then walk through the crumbie to get back the the changing rooms?
"Everything You Know is Wrong"
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Each side of the tunnel (players entrace) a different direction is in place. But it only happens at the end of the match i think, but if you want to go to the shop then you would have to do a whole lap depending on which side you are.
Headers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Headers »

The oragin of this thread was brought up by Rizzo on the smoking page and it is locked so i thought i would bring it up on a seporate page , Sim is right its just for the end of the game as the tunnal half way gates will remain locked for 20 mins after the game ?????????
is growing bonsai a big thing
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

It makes perfect sense to me. Standing as if you were on the pitch facing the players tunnel, those to the left of the players entrance exit to the left, those to the right of the players entrance exit to the right. It prevents the push and shove brigade who want to try and get from the clubhouse end to exit at the A&L end from flattening people, it's far safer and hopefully once people get used to it, it will make everything move more smoothly to exit. It seems only to apply at the end of the game, since we had no trouble moving along the centre aisle from the A&L end 22 to get to the shop, but in a full house game, I think this might be prevented possibly.....but I don't know.

With the numbers of people trying to exit at once and the small area to get through plus the obvious possibility of danger on wet, slippery and rubbish strewn terrace steps, it's a very sensible idea to my mind.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother