Have tigers staff been on Holiday?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Icarus

Have tigers staff been on Holiday?

Post by Icarus »

I see that there was a match tonight at Welford road - yes I did know about it but have had no postcards, letters or emails encouraging me to go. When I looked on the web site for news of the other friendlies - nothing but the results.

We all have busy lives and am more involved with cricket at the moment - Tigers need to keep the interest going through the close season or they will deserve a **** crowd as stated apparently on the radio tonight
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Well I have no idea where yours got to but I received my postcard about the match weeks ago! (I remember when it was as it had the new badge on it a few days before the club officially revealed it).

I have also had advance details/marketing about the game in various Tigerzine emails over the last few weeks.

Maybe you just live in an information black hole or else your postie is stealing your mail from Tigers as mine is definitely delivering some! :lol:
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Mine too! I even had a letter saying I could not use my car park pass!!!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

we also had postcards weeks ago about this match.,

and thank you - the crowd may have been smallish in numbers but we certainly weren't ****!!! :wink:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother