sky?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Er... Football - Footie???? Is there another game other than Rigby Football???

:lol:

Point well made Simon!
unohoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by unohoo »

Dave Angel wrote:unohoo, I thin that AV8TOR's comment was in response to the questio about the game being on Radio Leicester, not Sky.

Therefore it wasn't irrelevant, as RL could easily have broadcast the Tigers match had City not been playing!
Still irrelevant.

Why would any broadcaster, TV or Radio, pick a preseason friendly in any sport over a competitive match?
unohoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by unohoo »

Bill W wrote:1600 hrs on a Sunday is about the most stuipid time for a Rugby game to start - unless you are a TV Programme Director!!!!
I disagree.

It means I can get back from the event I am helping to run, and see the game. :D

Last year, I had to miss the opening game.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

OK! Unless you are a TV Programme Director or unohoo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Name 75 others!!!
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

unohoo wrote:
Dave Angel wrote:unohoo, I thin that AV8TOR's comment was in response to the questio about the game being on Radio Leicester, not Sky.

Therefore it wasn't irrelevant, as RL could easily have broadcast the Tigers match had City not been playing!
Still irrelevant.

Why would any broadcaster, TV or Radio, pick a preseason friendly in any sport over a competitive match?

Unohoo, that's the point EXACTLTY, and hence why it WASN'T irrelevant! In fact, it was COMPLETELY relevant to the obove comment as it offered up the correct answer & reason to the enquiry!

The game wasn't on Radio Leicester because City were playing, which was what exactly AV8TOR was saying!

Had City NOT been playing, RL would probably have broadcast the Tigers match (just as they have done previously with friendlies when there has been no clash).

Save yourself the effort of digging an even deeper hole on this thread by re-reading the earlier posts and then retiring quietly & gracefully...