travel time

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

aido123

travel time

Post by aido123 »

hello all
I am a munster fan planning on traveling to the HEC game in October, should be a cracker!!
I have a question for you all. We are flying to and from Birmingham airport. The game is at 3.00 and our flight is at 19.30, what is the quickets way to the airport after the game? Is there a bus/train service

Any information would be appreciated......

Thanks!!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: travel time

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

aido123 wrote:hello all
I am a munster fan planning on traveling to the HEC game in October, should be a cracker!!
I have a question for you all. We are flying to and from Birmingham airport. The game is at 3.00 and our flight is at 19.30, what is the quickets way to the airport after the game? Is there a bus/train service

Thanks!!
Normally it would be train, but with it being a Sunday its dodgy. Im a Munster fan living in Leics. I am sorting out mini buses & taxis at good rates to & from the airports. I will PM you my details.
GAUSTEN

Post by GAUSTEN »

On 22 October the 17.42 train (via Birmingham New Street) will get you to BIA at 19.01. Is this cutting things too fine? Enjoy your visit to Leicester.

Thanks!!
aido123

Post by aido123 »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:

Thanks!!
Normally it would be train, but with it being a Sunday its dodgy. Im a Munster fan living in Leics. I am sorting out mini buses & taxis at good rates to & from the airports. I will PM you my details.
That would be brilliant!
Tigernut

Post by Tigernut »

With all the increased security checks at airports now, I think you are going to have problems. It might be worth trying to swap your flight for one the next morning.

If you do there are several cheap hotels/B&B around the London Road/Saxby Street area.

Good luck.

:) :) :)
The future is bright -
It's green, red and white,
And Tigers rule club rugby.