NG Dragons Game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

NG Dragons Game

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

I've not seen any comments on the forum about the 5.30 kick off for this game. Considering the normal furore made about moving game times around, this one appears to have slipped under the radar, especially as its on at this time for the benefit of S4C who are televising the game.

Does this mean that supporters don't care what time a game kicks off on a Saturday, just along as it takes place on a Saturday or are supporters not that interested in the EDF cup.

Personally I didn't go to the home cup matches last year as they weren't included in the season ticket but as a Welshman I'd have paid to go and see the Dragons if the game hadn't been included in this years season ticket.

I just can't wait to see Ray Gravell interview Paddy & Cockers - should be interesting! Hopefully the two of them know what they've let themselves in for.
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
The Ospreys The First Welsh Region To Beat A Touring Side
Leicester Football Club The First Back To Back Winners of The European Cup
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Hadn't noticed, to be honest - but I doubt it would make much difference to my lot - we'll go whatever time it is! And a 5.30 kick off means I can persuade the Other Half to pick up takeaway on the way home and avoid having to cook when I come in from the match :wink:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother