cardiff blues

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

cardiff blues

Post by champanzie »

does any one know when i will be able to buy tickets for the away game for the cardiff blues?
Come on you tigers!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

if you can work out their ticketing system let me know. its like a freaking rubik cube! on the cardiff v leicester fixture it says "tickets" so you click on that link and it asks you to log in. but there's no option to register that i can see. so how does one log in when one can't register a username and password?? derren brown where are you lad, sort it out!! :roll:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Red, I would guess yu can't do it online yet as they may not be on sale at the moment.

I'd try contacting their ticket office using other means of communication, namely either via the medium of post (Cardiff Blues Ticket Office, Cardiff Arms Park, Westage Street, Cardiff, CF10 1JA) detailing your requirements and enclosing an open valued cheque, via carrier pigeon (Mr Ernest Threpple, 38 Hovis Street, Ilkley Moor, West Yorks) on foot (see Westgage Street address) or by phone (029 2030 2030, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm) or if you are set on using t'internet, could I recommend sending an email ([email protected])?

However, unless you either live in the near vicinity of Cardiff or know of a local pigeon fancier, I'd suggest the phone may be the most convenient solution to resolving your predicament! :wink: :lol:

That said, suggestions are that the game will actually be played at the Millenium stadium, not that Arms Park and should that happen, unless you are looking to bring 65,000 friends with you, you may not need to book in advance anyway. :shock:
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Dave thats the first I have heard of that, is that true? Where has this been suggested? Won't the Millennium be too big....?
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

redtiger wrote:if you can work out their ticketing system let me know. its like a freaking rubik cube! on the cardiff v leicester fixture it says "tickets" so you click on that link and it asks you to log in. but there's no option to register that i can see. so how does one log in when one can't register a username and password?? derren brown where are you lad, sort it out!! :roll:
I had the same problem as well when trying to get a ticket for the Munster Cider League game on Sept 1st, which I'm going to. If the tickets for your game are on general sale at the ticket office when I'm there, and you still cant log on. I will be happy to pick up a few for people on here, not everyone who wants one will get one through Tigers, as I'm sure Tigers will sell all their own allocation. Although if the game is moved to the M.L there will be no problem getting tickets.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

might just go with the e-mail option, cheers guys. :lol:
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Details of the Millenium Stadium suggestion here Iain:

http://tinyurl.com/ml53a
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

i'll be there on sunday!!! hope i'm close to mourinho so i can give him some stick hahahaaa!!!! :lol: :lol:
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

the atmosphere is always shoking when the ground aint full though. cant see much point going to the millnuim stadium there wont be no more than 20000 people at the match.
Come on you tigers!