HC Odds

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

nobody who is fully informed is out for my blood. so what do i care?
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
boondock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by boondock »

dailywaffle wrote:Shedman

Quite a wide spread on Glaws; 16 - 25 / 1. Are you having a flutter ?

The bookies have you as the last of the 'favoured' sides, before the perceived 'ousiders' (Ulster and Saints next at 40-1). Do you agree ? Personally, I think Ulster the best value of the three.
saints are 20 /1 with coral, 33/1 with most of the others and just one of those listed - paddy power - has us at 40/1.

j'accuse, waffle, of a bit of spin there! :wink:

after a season out, saints wont be favourite and it would a massive acheivement for us. but you have to be in it to win it , and we're in it.

i've said on here before that for saints 2 seasons ago was about surviving what solomons did to us - we did that (just), last season was about consolidating our position - hc and very nearly a playoff place, so again job done. the coming season is about challenging again, and though we all have our own ideas about how the season will pan out lets just say i am really looking forward to it.

bring it on!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Sory boondock, I wasn't meaning to be biased against the Saints. Honest ! :lol:

Quite right, you are in it, and have a chance. Saints played some good looking stuff last year, although need to be more consistent to win the GP or HC. Like a lot of 'when they are good, they're very good' teams I guess the other cup (whatever its called now) is a more realistic goal ?