Members ticket policy

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tyzot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Members ticket policy

Post by Tyzot »

I have just been down to the ticket office to buy match tickets for myself and a couple of other members and came up against a couple of issues:

1. For the Sale opener there were no adjacent seats avialable, even though the members only allocation had only been on sale for a few hours.

Does anyone know if this is likely to be fact or just policy as I have hit this problem in the past - just curious.

2. The Muster HC home tickets (standing) are not available at all. In fact I was told that only Anglo- Welsh (no dates listed on the fixtures list - which makes it difficult to choose) and GP tickets are available to members. Does anyone know when they will go on sale and if there will be a members only purchase period - as I forgot to ask!

Thanks

Tyzot
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

1. Almost certainly fact...at least until Sale return spares from their allocation (assuming they DO return some!)

I think the ticket office phones have been red-hot today. It took me a while to get through this morning and there wouldn't have been many seats together even first thing!

2. Correct. As I understand it, there will NOT be a Members only purchase period for the Munster game tickets as nonw will be made available to ANYONE now. Because Munster have to have a 15% allocation & ERC sponsors also have to have an allocation (ERC rules) there are no tickets available for this game if you don't have a season ticket. The same will be true for all HC pool games this season unless some get returned by the away club (which won't happen in Munster's case!)
Tyzot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Tyzot »

Dave,

Thanks for the pov. I expect that you are correct - as it does makes sense.

I have since found a fixture list for the AW cup:

http://www.sportingwales.com/artman/pub ... 8431.shtml

and I guess that thes tickets will be somewhat easier to get.

Thanks

Tyzot
APJones
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Members ticket policy

Post by APJones »

If you think that's bad , try ticketmaster !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/apjones/collections/72157604067869830/
JOIN the Leicester Tigers Rugby photo group on Flickr LINK ABOVE
APJos and pit15