Tigers v Sale

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

g
Super User
Super User

Tigers v Sale

Post by g »

Is on Sunday Sept 3rd, KO 4pm. So glad I didn't renew my season ticket because I wouldn't have been able to make the first game of the season because my son plays rugby on Sundays.

Seems like Sky have won AGAIN.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Better than a Friday no?

I'm afraid g that it isn't possible to arrange games to suit everyone. To most people there is no difference between a Sunday kick off and a Saturday kick off.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

G, Sorry to hear that you can't make the Sunday game against Sale as you son plays rugby then.

Iain, that's a very fair point. For me there is no real problem about Sundays, although you need to leave earlier as it takes longer on the trains up to Leicester and also the atmosphere in Leicester isn't as good. Lets be thankful though that for once SKY aren't showing us on a Friday night!
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

i dont like the sunday matchs. the matches should be on saterdays as they always were. friday games are better than sundays as well
Come on you tigers!
peeje

Post by peeje »

How do you know the game is on Sunday 3rd September?
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

champanzie wrote:i dont like the sunday matchs. the matches should be on saterdays as they always were. friday games are better than sundays as well
Great..As the Munster game is on a Sunday and you obviously wont be going can my cousin in Limerick have your ticket. Im sure you wont want to profiteer from your ST ticket (heaven forbid someone making money from Rugby) He will be happy to take it off of you free of charge. :lol:
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

my friend who is a member got a form through yesterday about buying tickets & it did state that tigers home game against Sale is on sunday 3rd sept 4.00pm kick off
bayf

Post by bayf »

I notice that the official guniess premiership website still does not have the start times. I like a Saturday kick off since it is an excuse (should you need one) to have a few beers. I had planned to get some friends up for work, and they would have stayed over. Now it makes it more complicated and also there is work on the Monday morning.

Also, and perhaps a more important point. All the tickets go on sale on Monday for all members. If you don't know the schedule in advance, it is difficult to know what tickets to buy.
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

wOOOOho get in! More matches on Fridays and Sundays please! (more Sundays though)

I work on saturdays now and havnt got a season ticket anymore :cry:
bayf

Post by bayf »

If there is a ticket with the correct time on it, why doesn't someone get on and put it on this site. I could really do with knowing this info from a planning perspective.
peeje

Post by peeje »

bayf, I quite agreed! It would help a lot of Tigers fans
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

stevetelcom2000

no way can u have my ticket. i just said i didnt like the sunday matchs as much as friday and saturday. i will be goin to every match no matter what. :lol: :lol:
Come on you tigers!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

champanzie wrote:stevetelcom2000

no way can u have my ticket. i just said i didnt like the sunday matchs as much as friday and saturday. i will be goin to every match no matter what. :lol: :lol:
:roll: And I was just taking the :censored:....
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

In answer to some of you who said we haven't had a definite time. We received through the post the other day a leaflet regarding membership and matchday ticket prices. On the back of that clear as day with all the Tigers home fixtures for this season and as clear as day it said that Tigers v Sale was on Sunday 3rd September at 4pm. Thats confirmation enough for me. Why would they give a time and date if it wasn't confirmed.

The only games that had TBC next to them were the HC games.Also, so far confirmed was one Friday night home game I think that was against Bristol. But we all know that as the season progresses that a lot more Friday games will be slipped in by the powers that be and they probably hope that we won't notice.

So there you have it. A little leaflet posted to us by those nice people from Tigers with all the dates and times for all Tigers home games.
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Jon you wouldn't have received this info with your ST. It's because we haven't renewed ours that we got the info about becoming a member and thats why they put the fixtures and times on the back so we know what matchday tickets we could apply for.

I would guess all ST holders wouldn't have received such info.