Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

LeamysNo1 wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:
LeamysNo1 wrote:Jeez louise people, your great!! Thanks a million for all the help :D . Can't wait now for the friendly in August so we can have a bit of crack, you'll be made very welcome in Cork! For the match over there the flight out of Shannon looks good so I'll look into that! Thanks again! Can you give me a list of pubs that we can go to as well? Can't wait for the season to start again!! Should be a good one - plenty of healthy competition :wink:
If your over 18 you can go into all the pubs in Leicester and buy an alcoholic drink. Your request is a bit vague. What sort of pub are you looking for? Cheap, Trendy, Bendy, or full of Wendy? :wink:
What type of pub do you think I'm talking about? Let me think, I'm going to watch a rugby match, I dunno, maybe a rugby pub?! Sorry if that was a little unclear!!
There's a great pub called "The Gateway" that is five minutes from WR. Great range of real ales and beers and good food. have a great time. :lol:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
davidos

Post by davidos »

Does anyone know any B&:censored: or reasonable hotels near the Ibis? Ibis is now full and short of one room.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

The only one I know in the centre is the Days Inn Central, Davidos.

Hope you find some great accomodation.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Ticket office told me this morning that you can put your name on a waiting list if you're a member who wants a ticket for the Munster home game at Welford Road on 22nd Oct. They can't promise anything but it's worth putting your name down if you want one.
Or you could of course write to Fr Xmas :lol:
I always do :D
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother