Munster game in Cork

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

oooooooooh you are even more bitter and twisted than i thought!
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
Lansdowne RFC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lansdowne RFC »

Very true, very true.....

Anyway, Dublin are behind 1-5 to 0-9 against Mayo at half time, so I think I'll watch the second half. Come on, MAYO
Jesus said to John, "come forth and I'll give you a eternal life". John came fifth and won a toaster
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

redtiger wrote:the one with the glasses and slicked back grey hair is ashby rock chick, she also walks funny cause her left leg is wooden :wink:
I tried so hard to keep that a secret John and you have to give the :censored: game away... :shock:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Hello to everyone I met at the game. I got some stick about the result when I got back to Blaby about the result . But considering the team we had out we didnt get 'Mullered' as some people predicted. And most of Tigers points were scored by Irish players anyway so. Tigers will need to up their game if they want to beat Sale on Sunday. As for our ERC games against ye', well they will be a walk in the park for us based on the weekends game.
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Morning Steve, Have you recovered?????? I've come back to work for a rest today. I'm was on detox today but have started on the Irish truffles I've bought for the lads at work!! :?

There were still some good players who didn't play on Friday who may emerge from the shadows for the Sale game. We'll see. 8)
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Morning Kaye. Im fine thanks. Did have a few yesterday though. Needed a hair of a dog :lol:
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Not Steve Here, but Simon! :wink:

Morning Kaye, you are as bad as me at eating all the choccies etc!! I have eaten one bag of Irish Cream Liqueur Chocolate Caramels already! I have a couple of boxes of fudge left though!

I have another bag of Irish Butter Creams to hand out at work.

It was a really good weekend and I would come back to Cork again. Did plenty of exploring. Kissed the Blarney Stone and been round the lake there, walked by the rivers in Cork, been to Youghal a nice seaside town etc. I was a bit sad going through the middle of Cork with a Macdonalds on Saturday night but had problems finding other takeaways! The steak and pie and chips was grand in Youghal. And of course the Irish breakfasts at the Acorn B&B.

Anyway, to get back to the rugby, hopefully the likes of Cozza, Lewis and Ollie will be back for the Sale game and we can up our performance which we will need to.
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

never kissed the blarney stone myself...
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!