Munster game in Cork

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Stormy

Post by Stormy »

Does anyone know a link to radio Cork or whatever where I may be able to listen to the remains of the game please
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Try Google tends to find most things!!!!!
Dave
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave »

Anybody have any idea of the score??
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

i should have warned ye that no radio stations would cover it! im sorry!!
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

orla - mumha abú! wrote:ha ha, she ll stand out in a crowd then!
Ha ha I stood in the middle of lots of Munster fans and shouted Tigers as loud as I could. Am still hoarse today!!! :lol:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

i only had one tigers fans near me and he was very quiet. and 2 or 3 kept wandering past. one was quite distinguished looking with glasses and slicked back grey hair and the other was a young lad, well by young i mean in his early 20's. that any of ye??? lol.

European Champions 2006!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

the one with the glasses and slicked back grey hair is ashby rock chick, she also walks funny cause her left leg is wooden :wink:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

you dont say? pretty cool that is! :lol:

European Champions 2006!
Lansdowne RFC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lansdowne RFC »

Orla, I'm surprised you had time to search out visiting fans, since you, by your own admission, spend most of any match shouting and screaming at everyone in a pair of shorts. I guess that's why I havn't taken you to the RDS, Donnybrook or Lansdowne Road yet? :wink:

Guess I'll have no choice on October 6th though, when you're back in town, but I will definately be avoiding you on December 27th in Limerick, because of our car-crash of a record down there.

Speaking of radio stations, none of the Dublin ones covered Leinster-London irish because of a non event of a League Cup match between Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians at Dalymount. We need to take over the airwaves, and fill it with the right stuff
Jesus said to John, "come forth and I'll give you a eternal life". John came fifth and won a toaster
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rovers and Bohs was a HUGE game!!! i came home from musgrave to watch ther end of it. was disgusted it ended 1-1. rovers will win on tuesday though! :lol:

ha ha, spotted them cos they walked right in front of me about 4 times during the game. very annoying it was!! i wasnt screaming too much on friday. was just observing new players.

you want wanna go to the match with me in october. will be even more painful to lose to munster with me standing right there!

European Champions 2006!
Lansdowne RFC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lansdowne RFC »

"HUGE" game? I don't think so! Why is a Ballincollig girl interested in a Dublin derby full of semi-professional misfits and international tear-aways? My brother supports Bohemians so hopefully they'll destroy SR next week :D

Actually, I won't go to Munster match with you then hehe Although, we did beat you comfortably last season in the RDS remember? A repeat performance from Dr. Phil and co., will be very welcome 8)
Jesus said to John, "come forth and I'll give you a eternal life". John came fifth and won a toaster
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

any game between rovers and bohs is huge. always is and always will be. im a rovers fan. ive been to a few of their matches and im a dedicated supporter, i ll have you know!! someone related to you supports Bohs? arent they a bit common for the likes of you??

ha ha, never said i wanted to go with you anyway! :wink: ya ya, that was a blip on the munster radar but we will make up for it this time!

European Champions 2006!
Lansdowne RFC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lansdowne RFC »

My brother is the black sheep of the family. Not much of a conformist. Anything to be different. Besdies, the biggest derby in the country is Meath vs Dublin in the Gaelic football :P . I'm preying Mayo beat Dublin today....... actually, that game is on now.

A blip? What? Your whole Celtic form was miserable last season. You finsihed a distant third, and at one point we had Contepomi and Reggie Corrigan sin binned at the same time v Munster.

REVENGE for Black Sunday will come. Maybe not this year. Maybe not next year. But some day, the ghosts of April 30th will be buried. We'll meet again in Europe
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

blah blah blah. two most hated counties playing is of little or not interest to the rest of the country!!

so it was a big blip that was completely overshadowed by the monumental achievement that was winning the heineken cup!!!

and HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. best day ever! next time we meet in europe, we will win again!

European Champions 2006!
Lansdowne RFC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lansdowne RFC »

Munster always thrived on the notion of being the hated sister of Irish sport. The one supposedly forgotten by the suits in 62 Lansdowne Road. Having to fight for their existance, with no outside help. The whole Peoples Republic of Cork s**te. Us against them!
Yet, you bemoan Dublin and Meath for the same thing? I can see why people hate Dublin, but Meath? Oh please! As the song goes "Oh beautiful Meath, you're all that I neeed,............"

Winning the HEC is over-rated hahaha, joke!

Next tiome we meet in Europe, it'll be played in Croke Park in front of 84'500 screaming Leinster men, women and children! The growing anti-Munster feeling is swelling in this province, so we could sell out anything to destroy your side haha