EPCR Semi finals

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: EPCR Semi finals

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

Toulouse are getting nothing from Dickson in this game. They are going to struggle to get anything..,
There is never any points for 2nd place...
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Leinster are irrepressible and are worthy of their lead. It was already an uphill task for Toulouse and now even tougher after the yellow card. Difficult to see any change in the second half, but there’s always a chance.
Semper in excretia
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

The speed the game is being played at is amazing. Second half scrum dominance by Toulouse could be critical.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Old Hob wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:56 pm The speed the game is being played at is amazing. Second half scrum dominance by Toulouse could be critical.
When the yellow card ends!
Semper in excretia
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

westwinds31 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:07 pm I’m not sure how long I can watch this. Sexton moaning already and the Leinster love in in the commentary box is nauseating !
The "Leinster love" is, I think, entirely justified. They are merely praising what is, to this moment an exceptional performance.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

What! Penalty try at least!!
Semper in excretia
chris111
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris111 »

Old Hob wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:56 pm The speed the game is being played at is amazing. Second half scrum dominance by Toulouse could be critical.
Toulouse need to turn that scrum dominance into points quickly - once their first choice front row come off that advantage will disappear, as it did against Munster. Meanwhile, the Leinster breakdown speed is mind-boggling.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

chris111 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:11 pm
Toulouse need to turn that scrum dominance into points quickly - once their first choice front row come off that advantage will disappear, as it did against Munster. Meanwhile, the Leinster breakdown speed is mind-boggling.
Unfortunately their heaviest forward is off the park. If Toulouse score next this could get interesting
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Old Hob wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:08 pm
westwinds31 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:07 pm I’m not sure how long I can watch this. Sexton moaning already and the Leinster love in in the commentary box is nauseating !
The "Leinster love" is, I think, entirely justified. They are merely praising what is, to this moment an exceptional performance.
I get that they’re good, I just think the commentary team focus too much on Leinster. And BoD’s “touloose” is hilarious!
Last edited by westwinds31 on Sat May 14, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chris111
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris111 »

D
Agreed - I’ve no natural affinity to Leinster (most of my Irish friends are Munster fans who loathe the ‘fancy Dan Dubliners’) - but objectively have to admire the level they are currently at.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

westwinds31 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:14 pm
I get that their good, I just think the commentary team focus too much on Leinster. And BoD’s “touloose” is hilarious!
But when they are playing all the rugby what else are the commentators supposed to do
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Well Leinster at least knew they were in a game last week!
Hopefully when a Tigers play in the semis of The Gallagher Premiership we will remember the Leinster game to get off to a fast start!
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

It's amazing and sums up how bad the standard of Reffing is that Dickson is in charge of this game
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Rugbygramps wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:17 pm

I get that their good, I just think the commentary team focus too much on Leinster. And BoD’s “touloose” is hilarious!
But when they are playing all the rugby what else are the commentators supposed to do
Leinster have been fantastic to be fair. Toulouse just can't match the intensity.

No idea how Dickson is reffing this, he's well out of his depth.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

sam16111986 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:25 pm
Rugbygramps wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:17 pm

Leinster have been fantastic to be fair. Toulouse just can't match the intensity.

No idea how Dickson is reffing this, he's well out of his depth.
And is Barnes the 4th official thought I heard his name mentioned. Pearce is doing the all French affair I believe