European Final tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cargo96

Challenge final tickets

Post by Cargo96 »

Hi guys,
I was over optimistic and bought tickets expecting Ulster to win. That didn't go well 😂
I have happy memories of a trip to Welford Road. Great bunch of fans

Anyway I've got 2 tickets that I'm happy to sell at cost price which was £153.50
L23
Row 4
Seats 138 and 139
I'm going to London for a weekend break regardless so you'll be contributing to a good cause. My beer fund. I'll happily watch the final on TV

I guess to only fair way is to do it first come first served.
So first to reply.........................go
And good luck in the final
HenryJ

Re: The Matt Hampson Foundation

Post by HenryJ »

Guys I have 2 tickets for Final at Twickenham L23 row 5 and will give them to anyone who sticks some cash into the Hambo foundation, they are £75 a ticket and shame to see them wasted, nothing for me just a decent donation to this very worthy cause
AdrianC

Re: European Final tickets

Post by AdrianC »

Ian Cant wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:14 pm Got the email confirming tickets but not appeared on the app. Think tickets don’t go onto the app until about 2 weeks before the final.
Not sure we will be able to cheer according to rumours in The Times today but I’ve watched the video on the conditions you had to watch to get the tickets and it doesn’t mention anything. No bags, food, drink allowed which is understandable as it’s more hassle for security.
Will wear the bright red,green and white shirt I have from many years ago.
Now to find the flags!
My tickets were on the app straight after buying them. The QR code only appears on the day of the game. Worth double checking you’re logged in just in case you have to chase them up. Don’t want it going belly-up when you get to the ground. 👍🏻
Rooners

Post by Rooners »

2 tickets for Final. Got a bit giddy at HT then you lads tore us a new one!
£75 each - just looking face value #SUFTUM
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Thanks Adrian c. Yes, after phoning Twickers I was told there had been a problem but it would soon be fixed. The next day my tickets were there.
Will check before setting off that the codes in place: 10 hours before the game.
AdrianC

Post by AdrianC »

Ian Cant wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:46 pm Thanks Adrian c. Yes, after phoning Twickers I was told there had been a problem but it would soon be fixed. The next day my tickets were there.
Will check before setting off that the codes in place: 10 hours before the game.
Glad you got them sorted out Ian. Smartphones can be handy but you can’t beat a paper ticket.
RoryH

Post by RoryH »

Hi All,

Another over eager Ulster fan here who has 2 tickets to the final - cost £60 each and happy to let them go for cost ONO

Apologies for hijacking the thread

Thanks
Wes

Post by Wes »

Just to say there are some left on the official site, just bought a pair for £75ea and then saw the posts above and could have saved myself the money!

Oh well, looking forward to telling my lad he's going anyway!
I only live there to wind up the population!
CiaranD

Post by CiaranD »

Hi all,

Late unavailability so wondered if any tigers fans needed tickets.

2 tickets available at £45 each via the twickenham app. Ticket location block L12, row 13, seats 45 and 46.

Best of luck
SthrnTiger

Post by SthrnTiger »

Anyone else’s mobile ticket not showing which seat you have?

Annoyingly ticket office is closed till 1 (thanks Ian for the number).