Search found 590 matches

by TigerBoy1880
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:09 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Tom and Scott loan Tigers money
Replies: 32
Views: 2236

Re: Tom and Scott loan Tigers money

jgriffin wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:28 pm
If the Govt bails Prem rugby out, they make a profit.
Well they are business men.
by TigerBoy1880
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:10 am
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Tom and Scott loan Tigers money
Replies: 32
Views: 2236

Tom and Scott loan Tigers money

Leicester Tigers' two major shareholders have loaned the club three million pounds. BBC Radio Leicester Sport understands this is to act as a "bridging loan" while they wait for government money to help manage Tigers' cashflow Peter Tom and Tom Scott have invested the cash after the club announced t...
by TigerBoy1880
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:27 am
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: 20th Feb 2021 - Home vs Wasps
Replies: 477
Views: 15813

Re: 20th Feb 2021 - Home vs Wasps

I’d play the most attacking side possible. We will need to score at least 30 points to win this game I’d say play to our strengths. Don’t change because of the opposition. Would you go Muri instead of Taute though? That could probably be better defensively as well as attacking wise! Possibly. You’r...
by TigerBoy1880
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:21 am
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Worcester v Falcons off
Replies: 1
Views: 323

Worcester v Falcons off

Worcester will get the 4 points, Falcons 2
by TigerBoy1880
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:19 am
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: 20th Feb 2021 - Home vs Wasps
Replies: 477
Views: 15813

Re: 20th Feb 2021 - Home vs Wasps

Scott1 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:05 am
I’d play the most attacking side possible. We will need to score at least 30 points to win this game
I’d say play to our strengths. Don’t change because of the opposition.
by TigerBoy1880
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:43 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

A bit late with this but did anyone notice that when JVP scored his superb try, he picked the ball up and took a few steps with it, like Youngs does? Had he just passed the ball from the base, like so many people think our scrum halves should do, he wouldn’t have scored. That try was out of the Ben ...
by TigerBoy1880
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:40 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: 6 NATIONS 2021
Replies: 855
Views: 27264

Re: 6 NATIONS 2021

Leicestertinytiger wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 pm
Great try, love watching the French play rugby. Just shows what can be done with a bit of adventure and when you attack the game.
What can be done?

Win the World Cup? Nope
Win the Six Nations? Not since 2010
by TigerBoy1880
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:12 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: PREMIERSHIP ROUND 9
Replies: 51
Views: 1696

Re: PREMIERSHIP ROUND 9

OakhamTiger32 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:50 pm
FT Worcester 13 Wasps 17

Means we stay 10 points above Glos, 9 above Worcester and 4 above Bath.

And 2 points behind Irish, 3 behind Newcastle and 4 behind Wasps.

Huge game against Wasps next week and a very tight middle of the table.
No need to worry about teams below us anymore
by TigerBoy1880
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:28 am
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

We can still finish last. Like we did last season... We finished 11th. Just because Saracens were better and only finished last because they cheated, doesn’t change the fact they finished last, whether you say so or not. If we finish 12th this season, does it matter, nothing will happen to us will ...
by TigerBoy1880
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:13 am
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

The position is similar to where it was pre covid break last season, remind me how that ended again? Don’t worry. We. Can’t. Get. Relegated. We can still finish last. Like we did last season... We finished 11th. Just because Saracens were better and only finished last because they cheated, doesn’t ...
by TigerBoy1880
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:09 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

Player ratings...
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... gs-5001711

What the boss had to say. Talks sense
by TigerBoy1880
Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:48 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

Well as we won't get relegated this season apparently we are supposed to relax and enjoy our plummet down the league table... :smt027 Plummet? We’ve won 2 lost 2 of our last 4 premiership matches and I think we’ve been in about the same spot in the table for some time haven’t we? Glos and Worcester...
by TigerBoy1880
Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:38 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: England v Italy - 13th Feb at 14:15
Replies: 115
Views: 4579

Re: England v Italy - 13th Feb at 14:15

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:30 pm
Highlight of the game Daly showing Ioane the outside & then letting him straight through.

Shouldn't May's try of been disallowed?, always thought you couldn't jump out of a tackle..
You’re allowed to dive over the line to score a try. This was mentioned by the commentator.
by TigerBoy1880
Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:32 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

Well as we won't get relegated this season apparently we are supposed to relax and enjoy our plummet down the league table... :smt027 Plummet? We’ve won 2 lost 2 of our last 4 premiership matches and I think we’ve been in about the same spot in the table for some time haven’t we? Glos and Worcester...
by TigerBoy1880
Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:17 pm
Forum: Fans Forum
Topic: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb
Replies: 427
Views: 14660

Re: Away vs Quins Sat 13th Feb

I've seen this film before, plenty to worry about... I think I have seen this film before, and I didn’t like the ending... Well as we won't get relegated this season apparently we are supposed to relax and enjoy our plummet down the league table... :smt027 Well we may as well finish 12th as finish ...